Coaxial cables are used for onboard high-frequency data transmission (including radio/radar/anti-collision systems, communications, navigation and avionics). Nexans broad offer includes the proven Mil-C-17 and RG as well as new and improved, extensively-tested coax designs, such as the KX for enhanced high-frequency capacity, the WZ for reliable signal transmission applications, and the KW, featuring an aluminum conductor where weight-saving is paramount.
• Radio/radar/anti-collision systems
• Communications and navigation
• Instrumentation and avionics
• Silver-plated, copper, copper-alloy, copper-clad steel/aluminum
• Aerated fluoropolymer, PTFE extruded with wrapped insulation
• Single or double screen (braids, tapes, etc.)
• Low attenuation
• MIL-DTL- C17, RG, KX and new standard KW
• ECS 0757 KE, 0745 KC; ASNE & NSA cables
• New standard EN4604 series, WD, WL, WM, WN, WZ.
• New standard ES