Nexans helps you create the network you need for growth
Nexans produces a wide choice of power, signalling and telecommunications cables and components, specifically adapted to evolving rail infrastructures.
In public areas and tunnels, virtually all of these cables are halogen-free, as well as flame-retardant, and thus assure low toxicity and minimal smoke to enhance survival, firefighting and emergency operations.
For advanced telecommunications and train control, Nexans covers Wide Area Networks (main line); Metropolitan Area Networks for subways, light rail and intercity arrivals/departures; and station range outdoor cables for efficient rail management.
Nexans provides trunk line and radio system optical fiber for multileveled analogue and digital railway applications (ERTMS/ETCS).
Nexans also advises operators about evolving specifications and standards, and provides customized engineering, turnkey installation and maintenance anywhere in the world. We are engaged in ongoing R&D to keep all products competitive, compatible with modern standards and environmentally-friendly.
Nexans for safety, performance and comfort:
- All power, signalling and telecommunications cables and components for all infrastructure needs
- Advanced characteristics, EM immunity and high fire-performance
- European-based expertise for high-speed trains worldwide
- End-to-end turnkey systems for mainline and mass transit
- Complete train control cabling, from standard solutions to ERTMS/ETCS
- Custom engineering for country-specific challenges
- Innovative installation for trackside, tunnels and stations
- Open standards, interoperability and international delivery logistics
- Present along the value chain, from R&D and design to maintenance and training