CROS PLUS (ver. inglese)
StandardsInternazionale : Nexans specification
ApplicationThe CROS PLUS 1 and CROS PLUS 2 connection boxes are the perfect solution for optical fiber connection and distribution to residential, private, collective or professional subscribers. They were conceived for telecom carriers seeking to ensure network consistency and individual line control.
DesignCROS PLUS 1 and CROS PLUS 2 are secured optical connection boxes allowing capacities of :
- 24 to 48 connectors and up to 144 splices, or 144 uncut coiled fibers storage for CROS PLUS 1.
- 72 to 96 connectors and up to 288 splices, or 288 uncut coiled fibers storage for CROS PLUS 2.
- The box is a metal two-compartment housing. Each of the two sections is secured by the means of a lock :
- the left one houses the subscriber access connector zone,
- the right one houses cable entries, splicing trays and coiled fibers.
|56735||Cable attachment device with TY-RAP for up to13mm-DEP|
|55837||Metal ring attachment device for cables with a strength member - max diam.13mm|
|44656||Heat-shrink fusion splice protection - package of 12|
|45632||FOCS mechanical splice - package of 100|
**Accessories can be ordered separately. The incoming cable attachment devices are not included in the basic configuration, and must be ordered separately.
Informazioni di vendita
The CROS PLUS 1 and CROS PLUS 2 boxes can be configured in accordance with the data sheet Reference system her included.
They are delivered pre-equipped with :
- A patch panel,
- FiberArttm or standard cassette splicing modules fitted with tube and pigtail affix accessories,
- A cable entry for 3 cables with 13mm maximal diameter for CROS PLUS 1. One or several oval ports for mid span access and 2 to 6 auxiliary cable entries for a 19mm maximum cable diameter for CROS PLUS 2,
- Top* and bottom jumper or drop cable guiding devices,
- A two-key security system -one unique key for the carrier, one key for the subscriber.
The cabinet has a grounding point in its top and bottom part.
The affix devices are not included in the basic configuration and must be ordered separately (see Data Sheet).*No top jumper entry for the Protection Index IP45 version.